viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

Ambitions

Hi everyone,


i want to talk to you about my ambition. It's about a lovely and furry things that daily walk through our lives, im talking about dogs. My ambition is have a kind of refuge for animals, especially dogs and cats, because a lot of them end on streets cause of the irresponsible human beings. My love for animals was always on me, but increased when a puppy entered into my house, this little furry thing, showed me so much love in her eyes and her tail that i couldn't resist, so i called him Locky and later we adopt Mona.
These guys are the love of my life and brings me happines everyday.
There's another two dogs living out of my home, they jump on me when they see me, makes me company when i go to take the bus and follow me everywhere, but now i'm having problem with the neighbors, they don't let me feed them anymore and i can't have them in my house, that's why now they are looking for a home.
In that way my ambition is to rescue and take care as many animals as i can, make them happy and healthful, and then look a good home for them. Maybe teach them some things and eventually they can be assistance dogs for people with disabilities.
I know there's some of these groups and asociations but there's a lot of pets on streets too, so is not enought yet. Those animals are the best persons i know, and help them will mean to me a lot of joy to my life, so i hope i can do this sooner than later.

To end this post i would like to say don't buy animals, there's a lot of them without home and looking for one, with so much love to give. Adopt, don't buy :)

1 comentario:

  1. I really like your ambition and I imagined it would be about dogs. We will be partners :)

    ResponderEliminar