jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Free post

Hi buddies! 

  In this free post i'm going to talk about an anecdote that happened to me the other day, a friend told me that was a tender and touching story to write about on this blog so i'm goint to put it right here. 
  Like i said in the last post the love for animals is a big thing on my life that's why feed homeless dogs is like a hobby to me . The most part of time i carry a plastic bag with food for dogs so when i see a hungry one i feed him. So the last week when i was walking to the bus stop i saw a big dog, who looked like a German Shepherd, laying on the floor. I kept walking to get the bus just watching him but then i saw that everyone walking and standing right beside him like if he wasn't there. So i sat on his side and said hi again to which he reply shaking his tail and licking my hand. then i remembered the food in my bag, i gave it to him  and he ate it like in three seconds. i took a look and i realized he was too skinny without strenght enough to stand up. When the food was over he laid again and put his foot on my leg asking for be caressed. I stayed a bit longer caressing him to get him to sleep and for twenty minutes he was happy and calm, not caring about the cars or sounds of city. When i had to leave he stayed in the same place looking at the people walk.
  Only thing i see in this situation is humility and gratitude, it reminds me how ungrateful we are sometimes about things we have in life. This is how animals give us lessons.


''Gentlemen of the jury, a man's dog stands by him in prosperity and poverty, in health and sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow, and the snow drives fiercely, if only he can be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer; he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens." - G.Graham Vest (Lawyer).


That's the whole story. And what about you? Did you have some anecdote important to your life?

2 comentarios:

  1. I think I listened part of your history in person. I didn´t know that you carry dog food with you, that is interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar