domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Photograph


Hi bloggers!


 Is time to talk about a photograph. This is a photo of the past, i don't know exactly when it was taken or who took it and i actually don't remember so much that day but i know it was taken in a celebration at end of year of the company where my parents work and i was like 5 years old. This is one of my favorite family pictures because shows me and my mom smiling, it shows how happy i was without preocupations and felling just fine because my mom was taking care of me. Since i have memory i have always been beside of my mom and she was always with me, we used to said i was like her shadow following her to everywhere. We had a good relation but in some way i took some distance over time. 
 the thing i like most of the photo is that when i look it i notice that we actually are not smiling but when i try to remember how the picture is i always put a smile on our faces. Now when she is very serious sometimes i tell stupids or funny stories to make her smile and remind those days when everything was fine. i love the pictures because remind me that she loves me and how much i love her.

1 comentario:

  1. It is a beautiful picture, you look very tender and happy. Sometimes the past moments are better than the present.

    ResponderEliminar