domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

Maquinaria Rock Festival 2010


Hi classmates,
  Today i'm going to talk you about my experience in a concert. It was my first time in a massive concert of music. In 2010 on my birthday's day my brother called me and told me if i wanted to go to the Maquinaria Festival, i didn't know what was that but my brother was so exited that i said yes and he bought me a ticket. I started looking some bands which were to play in the concert, to learn some song and preparing myself. The day of concert came in 9 october, there was a lot of people in the Club Hípico of Santiago. For my luck we had ''rock area'' tickets near the stage. 19 bands performed that day which ones went to present in 3 differents stages, i remember some names like Como Asesinar a Felipes, Movimiento Original, Calavera Conspiracy, a DJ and as headliners were Queen of Stone Age, Pixies, Linking Park and closing the night Incubus. It was a great show and the one i enjoyed most was LinkingPark, even thinking that i like a lot Incubus but they was a smug band, although i'm still listening their music, and the Pixies's show was excelent and very solid with very good sound.


Here i post some videos of the performance of that day.






1 comentario:

  1. I was there too. That was a great concert, I went to see Incubus, Pixies and Queen of the Stone Age, but I think that Linkin Park sounded great, even if a I don't like them so much.

    ResponderEliminar